- About GCC
- Our Courses
- Contact us
Foundation in Accounting (FIA)
Foundations in Accountancy consist of suite of awarding certificates, diploma and a revised Certificate Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification. These flexible awards focus on the core skills of financial accounting and management accounting; and the wider role of the accountant in at higher levels.
Highlights of the Qualification:
- Duration: 1 year
- No previous academic qualification is needed
- 7 Subjects
- Certified by ACCA, UK
- Globally recognized & Global job facilities
- Opportunity to enter in ACCA.
- Get exemption on ACCA 3 subjects (Knowledge Level)
- Computer/paper based exams
- At any time can sit for exam
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Distance learning classes are available
- Installment payment facilities.